CutLogic 1D 4.5
Screenshots of CutLogic 1D
CutLogic 1D Publisher's Description
· In seconds computes optimized cutting layouts.
· Cost driven optimization – priority based on defined cost of used sources.
· Full material and remnants (reusable rests) inventory management.
· Multi source support for cutting from many different sources.
· Inventory assemblies – possibility to define multipart products in an inventory.
· Remnant rate parameter for remnants (over)production control.
· Unlimited versatility and complexity for any cutting cases - support for up to 1 million sources and 1 million parts per one optimization plan.
· Support of metric and fractional length formats (9.99, 3'-3.99", 8'-3 63/64", 99 3/32).
· Extensive cutting settings – cutting blade width (kerf), trim cut, gripping, rubbing, minimal repeat of layout etc.
· Security and reliability – making the most of true SQL database (Firebird) for data protection, security, backup, crash recovery etc.
· Wide set of predefined standard report and label templates editable via embedded report designer – editable fields, fonts, functions, barcodes.
· Export to CSV, TXT, MS Excel, PDF, RTF, HTML, XML, ODT, ODS.
· Import from TXT, CSV, MS Excel, MS Access, clipboard and connection strings (MySQL, Oracle, Firebird, MS SQL Server, etc.).
· Enhanced data sorting and filtering capabilities for better information outline on the screen.
· OptiRefine - intelligent refinement of optimization, priorities of optimization - waste, work, remnants usage, etc.
· Strong, steady and reliable optimization for every cutting case.
· Available also as ActiveX Control Engine Library.
What's New in Version 4.5 of CutLogic 1D
Look for Similar Items by Category